In order not only to exist, but to be a leader in the current tough competition in the market, it is necessary to produce products of the highest quality at the lowest price. In assessing the total cost of production, it is important to take into account, among other things, the cost of warranty service, possible reviews of products, their repair. A comprehensive traceability system is an essential element in achieving success in this task. It allows you to fully trace the process of assembling products: what components, materials were used and who their suppliers were, were used in which products, at what time, etc. Production traceability is the basis of an integrated quality management and planning system in an enterprise. The traceability system is a complex of software and hardware distributed in the enterprise’s production area.
The problem or task
The goal of the project is the development and commissioning of a unified information-test traceability system for production. This will allow to manage the quality of production, reduce its cost and time for the finished product, improve efficiency, competitiveness and sustainability of the enterprise, expand the range of products and quickly switch between them, shift the responsible and routine work to automation.
The main stages of advancement of the project traceability of production at the plant:
- Design and commissioning of a XNUMX-hour climate monitoring system (temperature, humidity, dustiness, noise level in industrial premises). This will allow you to keep statistics and analyze the effect, for example, of temperature and humidity on the quality of printed circuit boards and products in general.
- Development and commissioning from 1 to 4 of input control systems for the most important components (locally, without database). This will allow to keep records of suppliers, revise the conditions of supply, reject components or divide them into quality classes for production. The system automatically generates the necessary report.
- Development and commissioning from 1 to 3 (depending on the production nomenclature) of testing systems for "empty" printed circuit boards. This will identify the damaged printed circuit boards before installing the components and avoid the accumulation of defects. The system automatically generates the required report.
- Development and introduction to the operation of up to 1 3 (depending on the nomenclature of production) in-circuit monitoring systems (without supply voltage) of printed circuit boards with mounted components. This will reveal the mounting error until the functional test and to avoid "burnout" components. The system will automatically generate the required report.
- Development and introduction to the operation of up to 1 3 (depending on the nomenclature of production) functional testing systems (applied voltage) of printed circuit boards with mounted components. This would allow for a diagnosis of the operation of certain components on the circuit board, and the whole device without supply voltage. The system will automatically generate the required report.
- Commissioning of the optical inspection system.
- Commissioning of X-ray inspection systems.
- Development and introduction in operation from 1 to 3 (depending on the nomenclature of production) of systems for climate testing based on the PXI platform. This will allow you to create any kind of tests with a given program and sequence with automatic report generation.
- Development and introduction to the operation of up to 1 3 (depending on the composition of output) systems for acoustic tests based PXI platform. This will create all kinds of tests with a given program and consistent with the automatic generation of reports.
- Development and commissioning from 1 to 3 (depending on the production range) of vibration test systems based on the PXI platform. This will allow you to create any kinds of tests with a given program and sequence with automatic generation of a report.
- Putting the marker into operation of printed circuit boards and / or high-value components, housings, etc. At this stage, each board gets its own unique “name”. It becomes possible to track its production path.
- Development and commissioning of a conveyor line for moving printed circuit boards to the production area. This will allow a more organized assembly and soldering, as well as minimizes the contact person with the product.
- Development and introduction of the unified information system (EIS) to work with all scanners and test stations. For more information about the ERC is written above.
- Equipping all points with test stations scanners. This makes it possible to track the stages of product movement, dwell time at each step, and reasons for the delay.
- Connecting all of the test, test and measurement stations in a single information system via a local network of the enterprise. This allows centralized store information on production and generate reports for decision-making to control the quality and production level.
- Development and commissioning of the repair station with access to the records of the test results. This will allow field engineers / technicians to quickly locate problems encountered in the production of a particular product, and quickly eliminate the defect.
- Development of a portable testing laboratories in the PXI platform or PXIe for the diagnosis of breakdowns and equipment failure on the customer side.
- Provide support, training and service at all stages of the project. Developing rapid training program (a few hours) of new staff to work with measuring, testing automated systems.
- Design and implementation of the conveyor (in-line) system with automated test stations, in-line. It is proposed to automate the most important sectors.