Our specialists conducted practical training courses in programming environment, LabVIEW, and work with automation systems and data collection Corporation National InstrumentsUSA. Complete courses can absolutely anyone (employees of organizations and small innovative companies, students and employees of educational and research institutions, scientists, engineers, heads of departments).
|.||.Assistant Application Developer|
|.||.Courses - is a sure way to organize knowledge and professional certification National Instruments|
Courses is the easiest way to learn how to effectively use the hardware and software of National Instruments, both independently and in conjunction with third-party hardware and software solutions.
The courses that we provide:
- LabVIEW Core 1: Introductory Course
- LabVIEW Core 3
- Data Acquisition Systems (DAQ)
- Real Time Programming Systems Real-Time
- LabVIEW and CompactRIO application development basics (Real-Time and FPGA)
- Development of high-frequency applications (theory, programmable radio), the development of high-frequency applications (practice)
- Course curriculum established with the participation of development engineers hardware and software National Instruments and employees of our company.
- Courses are certified professionals with more than 10-years of experience developing applications with LabVIEW with PXI platform, CompactRIO, Single-Board RIO, etc.
- Training is conducted on the equipment of National Instrument.
- All training materials - in Russian.
- You acquire skills to design applications for test systems, measurement and automation in virtually any field of science and technology.
- After completing the course a certificate is issued company National Instruments.
- Courses - is a sure path to certification NI CLAD (Certified LabVIEW Associated Developer), NI CLD (Certified LabVIEW Developer).
- Courses take place either in our office or in your organization (if technically possible and the number of students from the 5 people).
- The cost of the course includes training material (course books with theory and exercises).
- The courses used LabVIEW 2013 SP1 and CompactDAQ system type, CompactRIO and PXI.
- Courses are conducted by instructors with 10-years application development experience using National Instruments technology.
- The certificate is issued by National Instruments.
- Time of the start of classes in 9-00, ending in 18-00.
- After completing the course, you get free 5 hours of advice on the programs of all courses and the practical application of LabVIEW and National Instruments technologies.
- For groups of 5 people, pupils and students discounts from the 30 70% to%.