GPS-Gen-1001 simulates a GPS signal that is absolutely identical to the satellite signals of the GPS / GLONASS navigation system. In addition, the generator allows you to change the characteristics of the GPS signal, for example, to simulate interference, attenuate the signal and dynamically change the coordinates, simulating the movement of the GPS device.
- generated signals: GPS L1 = 1575.42 MHz, L2 = 1227.60 MHz, GLONASS L1 = 1602 MHz, L2 = 1246 MHz;
- maximum duration of continuous signal generation: 24 hours;
- time frames generated in the TAI format;
- the number of satellites from the 1 12 to both;
- output power: from -145 dBm to + 10 dBm;
- change in the signal level of each satellite within ± 30 dBm relative to the reference level;
- Platform: PXI;