RIS Engineering Company (RIS Engineering) was founded in the year 2007. Our main activity is related to the design, development, integration and maintenance of systems for test, measurement and automation. We organize training courses on designing applications with LabVIEW and conduct consultations related to programming and the development of systems of any complexity based on National Instruments technology.
Since 2013, we are partner-integrator (NI Alliance Partner) Corporation National Instruments (NI, USA). National Instruments is the world leader in the creation of control and measurement, control and test systems. Using software products, hardware solutions and our knowledge, we create systems for solving your most difficult tasks. The main tools in our work are the NI LabVIEW programming environment, C programming language, hardware based on high-speed Real-Time processors and programmable logic integrated circuits (FPGAs). These are CompactRIO controllers, industrial high-speed systems such as PXI, wired and wireless technologies such as NI WSN. All this makes it possible to model, develop prototypes and create complete unique solutions or serial embedded systems at a high professional level and in a short time. The systems we design, process information for units of nanoseconds and operate at frequencies up to 75 GHz.
Our company employs National Instruments certified systems engineers. NI CLAD (Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer) and leading system engineers NI CLD (Certified LabVIEW Developer). The system engineer can first design the system layout on paper with you, and then, using equipment, software and knowledge, create either a prototype or a complete unique measurement and control or control system of high degree of complexity and scale for your specific tasks.
Our main activities:
- traditional and alternative power generation (Power Quality Analyzers on systems with CompactRIO FPGA synchronous distributed measurement based on GPS);
- building and construction (monitoring);
- electronics and electrical engineering (embedded systems, testing components and electronics products based on PXI-platform);
- robotics (motion system and motion controllers on the cRIO, control servo and stepper motors, the EtherCAT protocol, CANopen, machine vision);
- industrial automation (cRIO and Industrial PC controllers, CAN and ModBus, pneumatics and vacuum equipment);
- information technologies and RF systems (GPS, GSM, WIi-Fi, simulation and modeling, collection and analysis of signals);
- oil and gas industry (automation and monitoring of distributed objects);
- agriculture (greenhouse automation, wireless monitoring WIi-Fi fields and land);
- Ecology (environmental monitoring for Wi-Fi);
- human security (machine vision, smart city);
- semiconductors and materials of electronic engineering (testing of semiconductor structures on PXI systems, the automation of the production process of research);
- research and development (creation of models and prototypes of systems, development and testing of a prototype).